Reporting: The position will report to Facilities and Engineering Manager.
Responsibilities: The CSR reports to the Facilities & Engineering Manager.
CSR is responsible for monitoring the work at the substructure and topside fabrication site and is the project’s representative and focal point in all WHP matters. The CSR’s responsibilities include:
· Ensuring yard’s safety and quality procedures are adequate and satisfactorily adhered to (via co-operation with project HSE Manager on procedures review and audit needs)
· Verification of fabrication quality for the WHP and flexible flowline
· Receipt, handling and storage of supplies, including OPSB supplies, at the fabrication yard
· Tracking of fabrication progress of WHP. PE initiates any remedial actions to ensure schedule is kept
· Timely mechanical completion and hand-over for commissioning.
· Control of costs related to yard’s work and any subcontractors engaged locally.
· Monitors all substructure and topside fabrication.
· Follow-up with regulatory body with respect to pressure vessel, crane and other related issues.
·Compilation of complete commissioning procedures for WHP.
· Assist planner to produce and maintain the EPCIC schedule.
· Accepting and closing out outstanding punch list items.
· Engaging suitable resources to successfully accomplish all commissioning activities for both WHP and flexible flowline.
· Lead the safe and efficient pre-start up commissioning activities and start-up of the WHP and flexible flowline.
· Together with EPCIC contractor and OPSB operation representative, support Facilities and Engineering Manager for handover of the fully commissioned facilities to the Operations Manager.
The CSR is the key point of contact at the fabrication yard with regulatory body and MWS. FPSO and WHP integration trials are part of responsibility of the CSR.
Years of Experience