Reporting : The position will report to Company Site Representative (CSR)
Responsibilities: GI is responsible for monitoring the QA/QC work at the substructure and topside fabrication site and is the project’s representative and focal point in all WHP QA/QC matters. The GI’s responsibilities include:
· Review and approve all relevant QA/QC documents submitted by contractor.
· Performing pre-award or pre-qualification surveys, including a complete review of the contractors’ QA/QC program to meet OPSB’s requirements
· Issue NCR and punch list as deem necessary throughout the project execution until handover.
· Provide solution or recommendation to QAQC issues.
· Review of the design, specifications, drawings and specified standards to assure compliance with the OPSB QA/QC and applicable regulatory requirements.
· Ensuring correct material is being utilized throughout the project execution.
· Ensuring all systems including piping, structural and E&I are fabricated and assembled in accordance with approved drawings and assembly details.
· Processing of inspection and non-conformance reports for prompt resolution by contractor.
· Perform formal equipment audits at the premises of subcontractor, manufacturer or sub-supplier.
· Review contractors’ QA/QC acceptance criteria in accordance with applicable code/standard, engineering guides, specification and government regulations.
· Inspect for any project deviation and take necessary corrective action in term of repair recommendation.
· Ensure the traceability QC documents of vendors supplying equipment to the fabrication yard.
· Develop a system to track contractors’ equipment as it goes from the original requisition to final installation, determining where the inspection need to be done and to what extent.
· Coordinate with Marine Warranty Surveyor on QA/QC issues at onshore and offshore.
· Review contractors’ QA/QC data collection management for all QA/QC related works.
· Monitor contractors’ QAQC inspectors in performing the works as well as reports submission.
· Ensure all equipment sent for offshore activities meet the technical requirements.
· Ensure all the construction work done onshore and offshore are performed and inspected in compliance with the relevant specification and standard.
· Ensure proper compilation of inspection reports, records, inspection test results and other data in contractors’ quality management system.
· Be familiar with the relevant API, ASME, AWS, NACE, BS and other related standards, CLASS and other governmental regulations.
· Ensure change management procedure for contractors’ QA/QC systems.
· Ensure contractors provide corrective action to NCR with timely closure.
· Ensure Mechanical Completion Certificate and Handover is based on criteria set by OPSB.
· Submit relevant report from site to OPSB management on QA/QC issues.
Years of Experience